We have 13 spaces for off street parking as well as street parking outside the premises.
It is an easy five-ten minute walk from Gordon station. Many people walk from nearby apartments and housing.
We are right next door to Ravenswood School for Girls.
In the centre of the facility, we have a sheltered courtyard (covered by shadecloth), with BBQ, chairs and tables.
Out back, we have a grassed area with a trampoline and other children's play equipment.
We are located on the Pacific Highway on the corner of Cecil Street.
Catch the train to Gordon Station, on the North Shore line. Leave the station on the west side (upper side).
- walk past the bus station
- across the road that passes under the railway line
- then keep Ravenswood school on your right
- Turn the corner to the right into Cecil Street
- walk to Pacific Highway.
- The Church centre is on your left
From the South, just after the "Welcome to Gordon" sign.
From the North, 1km past the intersection of Mona Vale Road and the Pacific Highway.
We have thirteen car spots within the grounds. There is also parking in the street.If the area is busy (for example if Ravenswood and our centre are being used, then you can try:
- On the western side of the Pacific Highway
- Bruce Street - which is parallel to Cecil Street, but one street to the South
- Commuter parking at the railway station
Walk to the corner of the Pacific Highway, south of Ravenswood School.